Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Energy Smart Style!

 


So here I am again posting. I know I am not very good at posting on a regular basis and I apologize for this. Why I can not get into a groove with this is beyond me, anyway I want to tell you about what is going on right now in my window covering world.




Hunter Douglas is having a great rebate sale right now with rebates ranging from $25 per shade up to $300 per shade, depending on what style and type you get.  Here is the ad for it.

Speaking about different options how many of you readers have either mini blinds or two inch wood or faux wood blinds? I would venture a guess and say 75% of you have these horizontal type of blind. If you don't have these blinds then chances are you have some sort of pleated shade of Honeycomb shade. If you do not have either of these you are in a huge minority. I really do like 2" blinds and the honeycomb shades are great for insulating, but I want to be in the minority here! That is unless being in the minority means having no coverings or sheets on my windows. There are so many choices for new window coverings. There is sheers, shutters, roman shades, drapes, and everything else in between. I would like to educate more people about the different products that are available.Why would we need anything other than "blinds" right? Well there are many reasons, so I guess this is my chance to blog more often as I want to focus on different types or window treatments on each blog.


No comments: